'welcome to my parlor' said the spider to the fly...

Saturday, November 18, 2006

i’m feenished!!!

the feeling of relief sweeping over my sleep-deprived body was – is an indescribable sensation… something like making it to the loo when your eyeballs are floating, or snagging the last piece of chocolate cake… mmm… chocolate cake. yes, the feeling of relief… incomparable to any other human experience.

in other news…

hopefully, my synapses catch up with the good news and allow me some sleep… i’m starting to see square circles floating on my ceiling - which makes me doubt my sanity (irony!!). on the flip-side, i now have time to chill, do some art, go for walks and just generally flomp around camps – which i probably won’t end up doing in any event. tee hee – nevertheless, it’s good to have dreams na?

ok, all together now…

(p.s in case you’re not on the train – i’ve just feenished exams… like forever – well, almost...)
Share:

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © chocolate filled, sugar coated, chillie flavoured bon-bons | Powered by Blogger

Design by ThemePacific | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20