'welcome to my parlor' said the spider to the fly...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

i've finally got a blog... and i have no idea what to write... oi.

ok, so lets start in the now...

i'm stitting in me res room and procrastinating like it's on sale and... i'm feeling rather lazy. so, rather than be totally unconstructive, i thought i'd share what's goin on in me life now.

for starters, i wrote anthro (theory and fieldwork) yesterday (8th June), writing psych (paper 1) on tuesday (eek!) and thursday i write anthro (tourism)... (double eek!!). then i get a bit of a breather till the 22nd, when i write my last psych paper!! yay... then i'm footloose and fancy free...

at the moment, studies have been all consuming and taking up most of my time - studies and procrastination...

i don't get life... i don't get myself. i mean, i love anthro... i really really love anthro, and yet, when it comes to getting down to the grindstone, my head goes all funny and i'm floating in 'mind-space'... ever get that feeling? soooooo frustrating... or maybe i'm just rather strange. mmm... yes...

well, i leave you on that rather morbid note, my books bekon... *sniffle*!
adieu...
Share:

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © chocolate filled, sugar coated, chillie flavoured bon-bons | Powered by Blogger

Design by ThemePacific | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Distributed By Blogger Templates20